New Exhaust Thru Rollpan

did you have them custom made? i really like the idea of them coming from the roll pan clean im just not feeling the style on those particular tips .

if somehow someone could make them same ones as imposterss(mathcing front bumper ducts) i would pay good money for em .

although the more i look at it the more i seem to like them though. definatly a+ for execution.

looks goodthumb.gif

if somehow someone could make them same ones as imposterss(mathcing front bumper ducts) i would pay good money for em .

Nick GMRACER at gmfullsize made a set for his truck and they look great. chase if you offer him the $$$$ i am sure he will make you a set..

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

Exhaust looks great man. Chase have you looked into the equinox wanabee SS exhaust tips they look pretty close to the front ducts. I have noticed there are a few different cars and suv's like the saturn outlook out there with the same shape and style as our "brake ducts" i will see if i can find some pics.

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

I have a good soundclip that I will post when I get back home. I too wanted imposster SS. Tips but he said his cnc software was corrupted. This was the closest I could come. I've thought about eliminating the center bar, but it may stay because it makes the exhaust tone unique. I like it! Nice and throaty but tight and clean sounding. Wheels are painted this week and ready for new tires and the hood is off for some artwork...

Fun to be messin with the truck again.