Destroyed A Fire Bird

catdaddy300

So here I am in phili and I saw this car on the side of the road, I passed him and came to a red light and he came up beside me, and I knew he was looking at the chevy, well when the light turned green I ain't going to lie I gave the truck a larger jump than normal to bait the guy and as soon as I heard his car I gassed it..... Well I left him so bad that when we got behind traffic side by side I called him out saying, wow I just whooped the hell out ur car, he laughed agreed and drove off

ahha ya i suprised myself the other day and beat a porsche from 0-60 by half a truck haah, it was a dad and his two younger kids, they had a terrified look on there face cus i had the old cutouts open haha. he prob should of beat me but he wasnt to good of a driver.

lol the other day I was on my way to the beach for a bike right. It was early in the morning and I came up to a red light. 2 guys pulled next to me in an older chevy 1500 (1990's) and they were looking at my truck. The light turned green and he gave it some gas. I slammed on the throttle and trucked just jumped out the hole and past them up and left them. Next light they would not even look my way. lmao

nice kills!!! i scared the crap out of a guy and his passenger in a camaro when i flew by them cause he was only doing 40 in a 55 i seen the driver jump and the car swerve to the right it was pretty funny.

So here I am in phili and I saw this car on the side of the road, I passed him and came to a red light and he came up beside me, and I knew he was looking at the chevy, well when the light turned green I ain't going to lie I gave the truck a larger jump than normal to bait the guy and as soon as I heard his car I gassed it..... Well I left him so bad that when we got behind traffic side by side I called him out saying, wow I just whooped the hell out ur car, he laughed agreed and drove off

good kill!