Stuck On Getting Truck Tuned :/

Hey guys,

I have a 99 Chevy Silverado 5.3L. i am looking into a custom PCM tune, because i think my hypertech max energy programmer sucks... the bad thing is i live in Joplin, Missouri and i cant find a place around to do a live tune. i was wanting a Wheatley tune cuz i have heard so much positive things about his tuning. but i have to get a custom tuned PCM shipped to me because i cant make the drive to texas. what should i do?

Any help is good help :)

Thanks, Mike

lots of guys get mail ordered tunes, i have there awesome, wheatley does very good work and knows what hes doing, you wont regret it. get it sent to you there awesome thumb.gif

lots of guys get mail ordered tunes, i have there awesome, wheatley does very good work and knows what hes doing, you wont regret it. get it sent to you there awesome thumb.gif

Alright thanks for the help :)

whats the best way to get ahold of charlie? i checked out his website and there is really no info on how to contact him for the tune besides a email and phone? do i email him all the mods on my truck or how does it work?

ya just email him, hes super busy so he might not get back to you right away, but he'll send you all the info he needs to know. you just fill that out , send some money and your set