Black Sss On 22" Tbss Replicas

Didn't sell the intros and have no plans to. The intros need new clear coat as they're kind of lookin a little weathered. Prob gonna run these as winter wheels and intros as summer. I like the fact that they're completely different looks. Since I get bored and have a short attention span, I can switch back and forth and not lose focus. Keeps me from selling it and buying a different vehicle. Gary-I think they're 285/45 but I'll let u know if different.

Didn't sell the intros and have no plans to. The intros need new clear coat as they're kind of lookin a little weathered. Prob gonna run these as winter wheels and intros as summer. I like the fact that they're completely different looks. Since I get bored and have a short attention span, I can switch back and forth and not lose focus. Keeps me from selling it and buying a different vehicle. Gary-I think they're 285/45 but I'll let u know if different.

Are the Intros Billet? I have Intro Pentias and you don't use clear coat. You just polish them yourself.

Edited by sdimedude (see edit history)

Are the Intros Billet? I have Intro Pentias and you don't use clear coat. You just polish them yourself.

Alex gave them a good polish, then clear coated them because it's a pita to keep polishing them. Now they have some issues with appearance over time which i'm sure is tough to avoid when you clear wheels. Not sure what it'll take to redo them, but honestly, they still have a great look to them and i could care less if some jackass comes up to my truck and says my wheels look like shit. This truck gets driven. Just the way it is. Thats the main reason i got the extra set. Less winter abuse on the intros.

• 1 year later...