Bser Rollpan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing when someone makes a thread wanting one of Bobs roll pans, and how many post they want one but actually go through getting one. Theres 11 million threads how he works and what it takes to get one.

well im in for sure got cash in hand. so let me know whats up. im pretty sure they are like 400 or something like that right??? just let me know im in 100%

3 people to start a batch, $375 shipped, then another $300 give or take to get it modified, prepped, painted, and mounted.

...by the way your truck would be straight titz with a BSER pan. Its already titz. One of few that can pull off that hood

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

$375 shipped, then another $300 give or take to get it modified, prepped, painted, and mounted.

sweet ive been wanting one for a few months now just waiting for enough people. hope it happens

Hi guys,

If you want a roll pan the cost is $375, this includes shipping to the lower 48 states. It takes about 3 weeks to get them to you once I have enough prepaid orders (at least 3). I can take PayPal ([email protected]) and MC/Visa. If you want to use a credit card call me at 316-858-1197.

And has been stated before sometimes there seems to be a lot of guys wanting one and few that step up with the funds so it can take a few days to get enough orders in. So for those of you really wanting one NOW you may have to wait some before we get the batch of roll pans started.

This is a very busy time of the year for me so I may not look at this every day so you will need to contact me to get on the list. If you pay with paypal please include a good daytime phone number for FedEx along with your shipping address.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi guys,

If you want a roll pan the cost is $375, this includes shipping to the lower 48 states. It takes about 3 weeks to get them to you once I have enough prepaid orders (at least 3). I can take PayPal ([email protected]) and MC/Visa. If you want to use a credit card call me at 316-858-1197.

And has been stated before sometimes there seems to be a lot of guys wanting one and few that step up with the funds so it can take a few days to get enough orders in. So for those of you really wanting one NOW you may have to wait some before we get the batch of roll pans started.

This is a very busy time of the year for me so I may not look at this every day so you will need to contact me to get on the list. If you pay with paypal please include a good daytime phone number for FedEx along with your shipping address.

Thanks,

Bob

cheers.gif I love mine, the compliments I get on it are unreal

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)