Wot White Smoke

hey guys, went to my last meet last night and went wot and noticed white smoke coming out the exhaust, i have no cats and headers with my wheatley tune at 12.5 afr at wot. it only does it when im in wot and it doesnt smell like oil. i noticed a little bit of blow by on the plugs a few weeks ago when we did the converter, now the converters gone and etc.... im getting a crappy daily driver and the truck is gonna sit in our barn under a cover after next week.....

is the smoke just the blow by oil burning up? i dont have a catchcan btw. or am i looking at head gaskets beginning to go out?

whatever.. sick of this ****ing site. tired of bullshit and people wanting people to fail.

screw this, im out!!!! peace fvckers!!!

You post this ^^..and expect help afterwards??? Hell of a deal........

hey guys, went to my last meet last night and went wot and noticed white smoke coming out the exhaust, i have no cats and headers with my wheatley tune at 12.5 afr at wot. it only does it when im in wot and it doesnt smell like oil. i noticed a little bit of blow by on the plugs a few weeks ago when we did the converter, now the converters gone and etc.... im getting a crappy daily driver and the truck is gonna sit in our barn under a cover after next week.....

is the smoke just the blow by oil burning up? i dont have a catchcan btw. or am i looking at head gaskets beginning to go out?

White smoke is a sign of burning Coolant. Could be any of a couple things(Headgasket, Warped head, or even a crack(Tiny) in the block ). Because it is at WOT what ever it is may be very small for now but the only thing it can get is worse..

White smoke is a sign of burning Coolant. Could be any of a couple things(Headgasket, Warped head, or even a crack(Tiny) in the block ). Because it is at WOT what ever it is may be very small for now but the only thing it can get is worse..

its not thick white though, like its hard to see it from behind but i can see it in my mirror and its only at night...

ppl have noticed it before at night with the lights shining but during the day u cant see anything, i wonder since i dont have cats that it does it. im not here for the performance or to work on the truck anymore. if its bad then im getting a new vehicle and thats it. i mean its not thick and it doesnt smell like oil or anything. it did it once last night, first time was like a 60 roll then from a dead stop like 3 hours later and the 2nd time it wasnt NEARLY as bad. i might get a catchcan and see if that helps.

its a night right? Do you see it in a lighted intersection? how is your exhaust run? I know since my exhaust is dumped in front of the axel when I floor it the dust kits up from the road and makes a little cloud of dust. maybe thats it. At night when a cars behind me I can see it through there headlights

actually i have an 06 ext cab and my truck is going out to the farm and getting parked in the barn. and school and life is way mor important than modifying any vehicle. i didnt get a gto because im not in this racing crap anymore. i just need my truck to be 100% operational. im gonna get a catchcan just to make sure.