Duarmax With Ss Cladding.

to get the cladding to work would have to have singal or excab crew would be a custom cladding for the the rear door. only thing is i dont like how high it sits with is was lower then i would jump all over something like this.

• 3 months later...

coming home for breakfast today (from mexico of course) and i pull up behind a red duramax, smoked tail lights and i glance down in the lower left of the tail gate and what do i see? a sticker that says DURAMAXSS the duramax was black and the ss part was red with black outline. it was all one sticker and it looked factory. i tried to find a duramax ss but didnt find one. he had a ss style front bumper but fog lights replaced the brake ducts. ..... anyways i dropped it in tow/haul and blew by then once i got in front about 3 car lengths i let off and coasted to the speed limit. well he slowly picked up and when he got right next to me he blew black smoke all over my truck and we were off, he got the jump but i reeled him in and eased out of the throttle (but just barely i might add) just to stay behind him. when i had a clear opening i i came past him steadily but i didnt have much more than he did and there it was again on the side. the duramaxss decal.... the truck looked great, i wish i had payed closer attention to it to notice things like cladding and other subtle ss features but i was too excited at the possibility of there really being a duramaxss. i told myself that my next project will be a deisel so.... is there a gm performance package for the duramax's that comes with duramaxss decals? if i see this thing again ill be sure to snap a pic!!!