For Sale: Oem Tailgate Spoiler

BOOSTIN

i need one but i need a red or black one. this one looks blue. (correct me if im wrong) and i am wondering if i can install this over top of linex. the dumbasses who i bought the truck from linexed the bed and somewhere along the line removed the tailgate spoiler and wraped the linex over top of the tailgate all the way down flush with the tail lights. i believe a black t.g spoiler would cover this and look bad ass on a red SSS.

i need one but i need a red or black one. this one looks blue. (correct me if im wrong) and i am wondering if i can install this over top of linex. the dumbasses who i bought the truck from linexed the bed and somewhere along the line removed the tailgate spoiler and wraped the linex over top of the tailgate all the way down flush with the tail lights. i believe a black t.g spoiler would cover this and look bad ass on a red SSS.

It has never been painted. It's new from GM in a raw finish. Your suppose to paint to match.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...