Trade In Value.

SethSS

I got bored the other day so i went and started test driving some cars, ended up seeing what they'd give me on my 04 SSS... 11500... i still owe 19500 i bought it in November for 23000, i am kinda pissed.

I got bored the other day so i went and started test driving some cars, ended up seeing what they'd give me on my 04 SSS... 11500... i still owe 19500 i bought it in November for 23000, i am kinda pissed.

dang how many miles are on it... i paid 21000 for mine back in jan. 2006 it had 30k on it

Sounded like they're trying to steal it from you. I went to NADA to see what my '03 SSS with 60k mi. is worth; Rought trade in $12475, average trade $13900, clean trade $15075, and clean retail (what the dealer will ask) $18375.

Looks like if you're going to sell, would be better not trading it in to a Dealer, but sell it yourself. takealook.gif

Yeah they are trying to rip you off. Thats how many consumers get locked into a neverending cycle of debt. I sold my paid for 1994 Fleetwood outright. I will sell my step side also. I will never trade in. I am deep into the car world so I know alot of the ins and outs of it.

the stealership offered me 9k for mine because the mods were a reliability and they said even without all the mods its worth only 8. i was like dude, i know what dealerships do, i know what the nada value of this truck is and what u would sell it for. he said sorry bro, go somewhere else where they will pay even less.

nada value of clean trade in on my truck bone stock is 13,400. retail 18,100 and thats not to a private seller so with all my mods to the right person i could have pulled 17..