Quick Reference Guide For Our Trucks

tawss04

I have a suggetion for the site. I know I'm not the only one that has searched this site for something on our trucks i.e - lip spoiler (last thing I searched for) Z06 brake swap, Trailblazer torque conveter etc. There should be a quick reference guide for the common things on our trucks inc;uding parts that seem to just give the best bang for the buck. Not a how to guide or a for sale guide those are on here and not thread anyone can post whatever but member suggest to moderators on things to add.. This should just be a page that has the part with number if available and where to get, such Z06 brake swap brackets. It can also include things like the common things that fail on the trucks like the A/C cycling switches, drive train parts and so forth. This wil be real helpful for many of the members including myself. This should also be a page that as a link or something on the main page easy for members to find, NOT a thread that gets lost when people dont use it.

If anyone else has some ideas on this lets here them...

Sorry guys posted in wrong topic, can a Moderator move to comments?

Edited by tawss04 (see edit history)