22'S On Sierra Denali - Need Opinions!

RCNap12986

Hey Guys,

I found a set of wheels on craigs list recently that I put on my truck this past weekend. I need some opinions on them. What does everyone think?

Sorry for the crappy cell pictures.

post-19412-127973221619_thumb.jpg

post-19412-127973226719_thumb.jpg

post-19412-12797322856_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Rob

the wheels look good...but the running boards kill the look imo. mine had them on there when i got it...i took them off and i think it looks a lot cleaner.

lose the running boards and drop it

slick truck thumb.gif

I agree. Lose the running boards and lower it. I have a z71 extended cab that i put 20 inch tahoe wheels on, lowered it and took the running boards and moldings off and I think it looks good

Yea I like the running boards too. I think they look decent on there... plus being factory GM they say DENALI on the steps. I'm not too keen on a drop either, but I know it would look a little better with one on there. I'm worried about ride quality with a drop kit.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To me it's ether keep it stock or go big I would not add 22s cuz idk they are not big enough i would ether keep if stock or go 26s name brand like I said i like stock rims or else going big

I got rid of my 22's already and have a set of 24" Davin three piece wheels going on tonight.. Should look pretty good in my opinion.

I'll post up some pics after I get them on...

Bill

I got rid of my 22's already and have a set of 24" Davin three piece wheels going on tonight.. Should look pretty good in my opinion.

I'll post up some pics after I get them on...

Bill

Sounds good my friend just added 24 irocs to a 1976 chevy truck he just restored and it look nice ill try 2 add pics when I take it for a spin