2 Sets Of Subs, Box And Hu

fox_forma

UPDATED LIST FOR SALE 12/1/2010

Still Have.......

2 Diamond Audio D3 12" subs dual 4ohm voice coil. Semi used but not much, I had them in my truck for about 6months but never really bumped them. $150 local or $150+shipping anyone else. 400wrms each sub. These will get very loud.

Pioneer AVIC D3, works perfectly fine. I basically use it now for my IPOD and not the NAV or anything so don't really need all the crap that comes with this unit. $450. I don't have any of the original boxes or anything but it comes with GPS antenna, Ipod adapter, the AVIC wire Harnesses and I will also throw in the antenna adapter. I always used a burned NAV disk and will see if I can find it. Haven't used it in over a year but i know you can just download the torrent and re-burn it.

NEW ITEMS ADDED

MA Audio HK802sx, 4400wrms @ 1ohm with beefed up electrical $400 shipped, This weighs 30lbs

Specs:

* 4,400 Watt RMS 2-Channel High Current Amplifier (High Current means more efficient power)

* 2,200 watts RMS x 2 @ 0.5 Ohm Stereo

* 4,400 watt RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm Bridged mono

* 500 watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms Stereo

* 800 watt RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohms Stereo

* 1,400 watt RMS x 2 @ 1 Ohm Stereo

Cadence Z9000 Amp ( a little scratched up but works perfectly fine) $165 shipped

400watts x 2 @ 2 ohm stereo

800watts x 1 @ 4ohm Bridged

Two Soundstream Tarantula T5 12" Subs, 900wrms dual 2ohms. $200+shipping. I may keep these though so this is a feeler for these.

I am open to trades as well. Looking for another HU and an amp that will put roughly 1500-2000wrms out anywhere from 2ohms down.....

Coming soon and Old School Orion HCCA250 and Old School Phoenix Gold XS2500

Edited by fox_forma (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

TTT

I also have an Avic Z2 for $550 shipped. It was used for a little bit in a buddies 300. Money got tight and I took it off his hands. No scratches on the unit or anything. I don't have the box but have the manuals and all the wiring. Orig date of unit is 07. Kind of odd cause he bought it in late 08. There is even the steering wheel control for the 300 as well included. I was debating throwing this thing in my SS but the D3 is back in for now till I get a straight buyer and then I'm going back to single din basics.

Lets make a deal.

TTT

I also have an Avic Z2 for $550 shipped. It was used for a little bit in a buddies 300. Money got tight and I took it off his hands. No scratches on the unit or anything. I don't have the box but have the manuals and all the wiring. Orig date of unit is 07. Kind of odd cause he bought it in late 08. There is even the steering wheel control for the 300 as well included. I was debating throwing this thing in my SS but the D3 is back in for now till I get a straight buyer and then I'm going back to single din basics.

Lets make a deal.

Do you have any pictures of the Z2? I'm contemplating if I want to upgrade from my D3. Also, what wires are included?

Also, has it had an firmware upgrades?

Edited by mightbstock (see edit history)

I can get some pics of it as it sits, i will try to hook it up and get power to it to show the screens as well but with it being 110+ degrees here thats gonna be a few days at least till I can do it at night or early AM. It comes with the factory harnesses. Theres three of them (power and two different RCA sets) also has the GPS antenna with it. When you say firmware upgrade, which one are you talking about? The one that give it the Z3 maps and everything? I'm not sure truthfully but I know you can download them directly off pioneers website or avic411.

I will also throw in all the extra wiring from the Chrysler 300, its not much but its extra.

• 2 weeks later...

Z2 is gone, come on people, throw some offers out there, I want to get rid of the rest!!!!!

I will trade off the two D3's for a single sub that is 600-800wrms just in case. Prefer a twelve but i have another box I am building now that I can throw whatever size sub in.

:rant:

Ok guys round 2, the Z2 is back up for sale. I sold it over the weekend to a guy locally and his buddy was to install it. Oh yeah, his buddy is a professional installer by the way. I get a call today saying the unit is no good and it won't boot up. I go and meet the guy and buy it back off him because I stand behind my sales. I told him over the phone to do the firmware update but his Pro Installer Buddy said that wouldn't be the issue. It was the ribbon inside the unit. I buy it back, go home, rip my entire dash apart, pull out the D3 and hook the Z2 up, do the firmware update and no shit, it works perfectly fine.

So it is back up for sale, and this time when it sells I will not be playing the waiting game for some moron to hook it up and tell me my items I sell are bad and they want there money back. I will take a pic of it powered on tomorrow for proof with the date and my forum handle. I'm not an installer by any means and prob couldn't even wire in a full stereo using all the colored wires but I can figure this out and the PRO can't.

Sorry for the rant but having to buy back the unit I sold and not use the money elsewhere needed pisses me off to no end. So its up for grabs AGAIN.

:rant:

• 3 months later...