Added A Car To Help Me Forget About My Truck

SSThunder

SUV wasn't doing it for me since I sold the truck back in Feb. so I picked up a 2002 z06 last night. Had to drive 165 miles but it was worth it. Got a good trade in on the Jeep($6K) so I had to do it. Bad things is I need a truck now to pull the jet ski lol. Been searching already and will probably get an older Silverado(96-98). Web site took the pics down of the z06 so I'll get pics today with my buddy's camera since I left mine at my cousins house an hour away. Fun car to drive for sure!!! Stock now but that will change :peelout:

Hey man, I actually saw your truck in Lexington about a month ago. It was sitting backed in at a retail store of some sort and still looked as good as the day you sold it. I want to congradulate you on the new addition and want to see pics of it. So get them posted up as soon as you can. I hope you will be as happy with it as you were with the truck...

Carl

so you got rid of your truck for a car thats slower with less power , can only seat 2 and cant tow .

btw why did you sell your bad ass truck ? :chevrolet:

sorry i know i am mean but you didnt think we werent going to give you some shit for selling it.

Hey man, I actually saw your truck in Lexington about a month ago. It was sitting backed in at a retail store of some sort and still looked as good as the day you sold it. I want to congradulate you on the new addition and want to see pics of it. So get them posted up as soon as you can. I hope you will be as happy with it as you were with the truck...

Carl

Not mine. I sold it to a guy in Maine. I've heard there is one around here like mine.

post pics! Any plans for the z06? If you don't mind me asking, around how much did you get her for?

Going to drive it stock until I get use to the power and want more. Probably just bolt-ons, maybe heads and cam later. Just depends on how much fun I have with it. Can't imagine adding a SC but you never know. Got the z06 for $21,500. They gave me $6k on my Jeep so financed like $16k after taxes

so you got rid of your truck for a car thats slower with less power , can only seat 2 and cant tow .

btw why did you sell your bad ass truck ? :chevrolet:

sorry i know i am mean but you didnt think we werent going to give you some shit for selling it.

Nah, just had my fun modding her. I've never owned a vehicle as long as I did with the SS(6 years) so I figured it was time to move on. I put 93K miles on her and almost half were super charged. Figure the trans would need to be built at some point and I didn't want to put anymore in her. Couldn't tow much because it had the TBTC in her. Never planned on buying a C5 Z06 but I got the itch to mod again plus the Jeep was a SUV and not fun to drive. going to get an older Silverado to tow my jet ski.

Where in Maine? Is the guy a member here now?

dbanana.gifSweet new ride, post up them pics.

Don't remember where in Maine. He flew down to KY to driver her home. It took him a couple days to get back lol. I don't think he's a member. He was a few years younger than me I think. I'll have to load up pics to a image hoster. Site gives me an error when I try to upload pics.

Need to join a corvette forum now, but I'll still be around here as much as I am now. I think I'll end up buying another SS sometime. Great truck and more and more people are selling them. Doubt I would mod it again so much. probably just cosmetic stuff like wheels/rim and drop. :pepsicheer: