Completely Shaved Ss

schofer

I have an 05 Silverado SS that I am in the process of shaving. I will be shaving the door handles, tailgate, third brake light, and the tail lights. I am ordering these bowtie led lights that will be frenched in to the roll pan. I havent found anyone yet that has put a smoothed in roll pan yet for an SS, so I am going to weld one to the truck and then fiberglass it into the side SS body kit. The BSER ones still show a gap. They look good, but I want to do a one of a kind tyoe of thing. I am doing a lot of things that I havent seen done on these trucks yet, so I am excited to show it off and post pics when it is finished. I would guess and say 2-3 weeks till its done. I am also thinking about putting one of those universal sunroofs in it. It wont be electric, but it will be better than nothing. I am also putting 22 inch black wheels with a polished lip to match the polished SS emblems on it. Oh yeah, almost forgot. I am also going with ghost flames coming off the hood and going down the fenders. I know that I want them to be real subtle. There is a guy that is just awesome at airbrushing at the shop where this transformation is taking place.

post-18602-128285548206_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChevySchofer (see edit history)

I have an 05 Silverado SS that I am in the process of shaving. I will be shaving the door handles, tailgate, third brake light, and the tail lights. I am ordering these bowtie led lights that will be frenched in to the roll pan. I havent found anyone yet that has put a smoothed in roll pan yet for an SS, so I am going to weld one to the truck and then fiberglass it into the side SS body kit. The BSER ones still show a gap. They look good, but I want to do a one of a kind tyoe of thing. I am doing a lot of things that I havent seen done on these trucks yet, so I am excited to show it off and post pics when it is finished. I would guess and say 2-3 weeks till its done. I am also thinking about putting one of those universal sunroofs in it. It wont be electric, but it will be better than nothing. I am also putting 22 inch black wheels with a polished lip to match the polished SS emblems on it. Oh yeah, almost forgot. I am also going with ghost flames coming off the hood and going down the fenders. Not sure how I am doing those yet though. I was thinking a semi-gloss black because the truck is already black, but I am not sure yet. I just know that I want them to be real subtle.

i would shave the bed stake pockets, also mwalls54 has a pretty sweet ghost flamed ss if you can find some pics of it

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

Thanks everyone for the interest in my project. I wont be doing the pockets in the bed because I have a toneau cover that covers that all, and I am not selling the tailgate handle because its just getting relocated on the inside. The drivers side door handle was not in good shape, so its already trashed, all thats left is the passenger door handle and I dont have a neeed for it, so its free to whoever needs it.

post-18602-128285570185_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChevySchofer (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...