Trans I The Ss Is Done. Short Video.

shawnss

Well i think the trans is done in the SS. it has been acting funny for the last few months. i never got a chance to pull it and find out whats wrong with it and now its probably done. this is my second built trans. i am not easy on my stuff at all. im thinking its time for a 80 so that the plan. im probably going with a built 80. just for the added safety. its has made a tons of street passes and a few 1/4 passes. the best i could run was a 12.5 so the trans has been beat on. heres a short video i took on the way home today. sorry so shitty it was taken from my droid. http://s420.photobucket.com/albums/pp285/shawnss_photo/silverado%20ss%20pics/?action=view&current=video-2010-07-25-13-21-08.mp4

just take it out of neutral and you will be fine!!!biggrinjester.gif That is no bueno shawn. I think a built 80 would be a good idea. on the plus side the truck sounds great!!!

yeah i wish it was in neutral. i just started saving for my motor. i was plan on building it. but now the trans will hold the new power once i get it built.