Zippy Event

When I used to live in Michigan I always had the guys from the south west complaining that I was too far away. I'd still like to do one in Michigan when vacation time allows, but would like to know how much interest I would have if I arranged a full Zippy event out here like I did back home. These are more than just a meet at a fast food joint. My events are a few days or more long and include mini-golfing, go-karting, dyno pulls, drag strip runs, long drives in a long line, etc. All this as a group with tons of pictures and fun all around. If there is even any interest in this I can see what we can do to get the ball rolling and make this just as fun as the one's back home and 3-5 days as it was there. Many would only come for Friday to Sunday which is fine also. Either will give plenty of time for all of the fun. We can give out awards for best track time, biggest power on the dyno, best looking truck, longest travel to get there, etc. Give me your opinions guys.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah ill go . need an excuse to drive back up to vegas . i could even drive the ss there .

if there is anything i can do to help i am more than game . id be happy to let a few other locals know as well the usuals on the forum from the area would go .

please do this , we love vegas!!

how cool would a huge caravan down the strip be with video and pic being taken the entire way from elevated angles.

IMO the NATIOANAL MEET should be there . its universal fun !

hell yeah ill go . need an excuse to drive back up to vegas . i could even drive the ss there .

if there is anything i can do to help i am more than game . id be happy to let a few other locals know as well the usuals on the forum from the area would go .

please do this , we love vegas!!

how cool would a huge caravan down the strip be with video and pic being taken the entire way from elevated angles.

IMO the NATIOANAL MEET should be there . its universal fun !

hmmmm, CHASE and Vegas= mucho $$$ spent, I'm in