Zippy Event

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah ill go . need an excuse to drive back up to vegas . i could even drive the ss there .

if there is anything i can do to help i am more than game . id be happy to let a few other locals know as well the usuals on the forum from the area would go .

please do this , we love vegas!!

how cool would a huge caravan down the strip be with video and pic being taken the entire way from elevated angles.

IMO the NATIOANAL MEET should be there . its universal fun !

iamwithstupid.gif

I had actually thought the week/weekend after SEMA would work good since there are already so many of you in town during that time

Any ideas on that or other suggestions?

This might be good for Zippy too since he had to work last year and I got to go to SEMA without him crackup.gif

Looking for idea's on dates. SEMA has been mentioned, but not sure if everyone will have time for an event to go along with SEMA. My thought would be sometime after the first of the year. Weather out here will be still warm enough to be outside and still be able to run at the track and make it worth our time. Hotels are plenty out here and rooms are very inexpensive. Thoughts and idea's guys?

i may be attending sema so i may have to take the entire week off work and doing the same the next week will be a bit tough for me .

later than sema would be good but then you get into the holidays and that is rough with sceduele's. so the week after or two weeks after would work ill just come up on thursday and miss minimal work.

My thought would be January to March. All of the northern guys would be able to come down out of the snow and us guys from the south are excited for race season. Would that work for everyone?

• 2 months later...