My Million Dollar Trans!..Lol

guy here did the exact thing...killing the passenger, it was pretty sad bc the guy had build alot of cars here. so be carful.

who was that?? i dont remeber hearin about anyone in a long travel getting hurt or killed for along time??

dude your going to love that car. ive driven a 4 seater with a near identical wheel base and no passenegers in back . had a subi 2.0 turbo making about 350-400 hp . this thing was an absolute blast . no need for stupid power with no weight .

btw i know those trans cost bucks , i see the 20+k mendeola transaxles going in sand rails my friend builds the motors for .

thanks chase..that makes me feel alot better...to behonest..i havent drove a long travel car ..ive only rode in one..and that was after i was halfway threw building this car..and that was a 763hp TT lsx ..extream car..that car blew my mind..lol ...being are dunes are so much smaller..theres only a hand full of them around. and the big cars are just a waste u cant use them over here..so thats why i was tryin to find something inbetween...im just hopin il be able to keep up with the bigger cars..hopefully the power to weight will pay off..some of them are 3,000lbsfreak3.gif

il still never understand how it really cost 20+k for a mendeola..or any other trans...just silly... i mean what i paid was bad anuf..but stiillll!!

wow she looks good. What color you thinking on going with? who is the builter? looks like a squirt?

that..is the bigggg question ...i have NOOO idea what im gonna do..i need to find someone thats good with photoshop or something to get some ideas....my problem..my taste is veryy simple ..clean and classy.. at first i was just going to powerder coat everyything black..from the frame, body, wheels and even the coils springs every lil detail...but all my friends are tryin to get me to do something wild and extream...because this is the one thing you can go nuts on..and it will actully look good..lol.....butttt i dont know im tryin to think of a happy medium...like maybe a theme..like say the MONSTER ENERGY thing were its mostly one color but the bright claw marks...or something like that..still tryin to figure it out.

nope its not a squirt...its a local builder...its a whitehills frame..( he used to build the XTC)..he lives right buy silverlake ..are dunes..and has been building cars forever!!!..finaly desided to go back out on his own..and build his own shop..being im a small business owner..i like workin with others...so it was kinda neat to know that i paid for the floors in his new shop ...and i feel like i get more bang for my buck and i can call the guy anytime even at home if i have a question or problem..