Tonneau Cover

I know this has been discussed before but what is everyone using for a lo profile tonneau cover. I have searched and found 3 or 4 different ones which are all around the same price but trying to see what people are using and how they like it.

I have the Bak Flip cover. It sits very flat and is very reasonabley priced. I was thinking about getting a Pace Edwards but the guy at 4 Wheel Off Road Performance sold me on this one. Much cheaper and installed it myself. No complaints what so ever.

the truxedo lo pro qt does not look bad at all. I want something you can't really see but can be rolled up so the whole bed can be used also. Thanks for posting guys some good looking tonneau covers. Any one got pics of the xtang rt?

the truxedo lo pro qt does not look bad at all. I want something you can't really see but can be rolled up so the whole bed can be used also. Thanks for posting guys some good looking tonneau covers. Any one got pics of the xtang rt?

Heres a quick pic: Xtang RT fits really nice and installs easy, rolls up nice when you need to use your bed for hauling.

xtangrtcover.jpg

Edited by silvSS03 (see edit history)