20_Blkss_04 Bad Seller

I figured I'd share this because I know he's on this site, this was posted on GMFS and PT.net. I understand it's a cheap parts, but I myself have also dealt with him with very little positiveness coming out of it. Also his reply is completely immature, take what you want with it, but I figured I'd share to warn anyone, if someone stoops so low over something so small who knows what would happen on a larger note.

First off' date=' I’d like to say that I didn’t want to have to make this thread. I spoke with a few people before creating this, because I didn’t want to sound childish. I even text Frankie (ssinister04) prior to making this as one last opportunity to honor his deal.

Basically it all started off in the beginning of the year. I was in class when he text me asking if I wanted his leather seats out of his truck. In return, he wanted $100 plus my cloth seats. I accepted his offer but questioned why he wanted to get rid of the new seats he just purchased. He claimed he was in need of cash and his girlfriend hated them.

When we met up at Nicks while he had his notch welded in, he told me that when he got out of his seat, his pants caught and broke the switch that controls the seats movement. He assured me that he would replace the switch and bring it over next time he was down, so I agreed.

A month or so went by and I asked whether or not he found a switch. He told me that McCarty’s salvage yard in Georgia where he buys his parts from was switching from trucks to cars and has little to no Silverado’s on the lot, but they expected some to arrive.

Flash forward a few months to where I began getting frustrated that I have not received my new switch. My patience was growing thin, even though my truck was still off the road. I began texting him and getting no response. Figuring he got a new phone, or new number, I began to PM him on GMFS. Again, I got no response but saw him posting in other threads as well as signing on each day.

Once I noticed this, I began PM’ing and texting him consistently each day in regards to my switch. I provided GM part numbers and pricing from the dealership as well as various other sites that offered it. Again, I was ignored.

He then text Nick (GMRacer) a question, where Nick decided to ask him about the 2 sockets he owes him as well as my seat switch. He told Nick that “we were all set” and that he would replace the sockets. Upon hearing this, I immediately text him asking why he said we were all set. From here, Frankie got upset and told me that coming down on him was uncalled for. He told me that I got a great deal on those seats and that he passed up several offers in order to give me such a deal. However, I never negotiated the price, he named it, and I paid it. Since he either doesn’t want to buy the switch, or doesn’t want to pay $100 for one, he tells me that he gave me such an incredible deal, and now feels as though I should buy the switch; which was NOT the deal that we agreed on months ago. He let me know that he probably won’t come down anymore to hang out where I insisted that it didn’t have to be like that; all he had to do was give me my switch and understand why I’m upset that after 6 months, I still have yet to receive it. He insisted on just shipping the part to me once he gets it, so I gave him my address.

A few weeks back I asked him what the status was and he told me that he got a tan one in. If I remember correctly, and I could be wrong, but even the tan seats had black switches that came through the side. Regardless, I kind of thought it was BS but accepted the answer back. A few weeks passed which brings us to last week, where I asked him again several times about the switch. Like before, I got no response. Recently, I have posted in his threads regarding the status of the switch. Of course, he ignored my posts.

Yesterday I text him to tell him I was going to make a member evaluation thread on him regarding the seat switch. Little to no surprise, there was no answer back. With this outcome from our deal, I felt obligated to share with GMFS since he screwed me out of a $100 switch. The main reason why I felt this would be necessary is because he did this to me, a person who he hung out with, often called for advise and frequently came down to work on either my own, his, or Nicks truck, and I didn’t want to see something happen to a member who lives hundreds or thousands of miles away from him.

Of course, I’m still in the need of a switch. So if you or anyone you know has one, perhaps from a worn out/broken leather seat, please PM me with a price.[/quote']

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200819

http://performancetrucks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=466493

Edited by GMracer (see edit history)

i have traded parts with him in the past, i would not expect this from him at all, sounds like hes hurting for cash pretty bad.

hope you find a switch, ill keep an eye out for one thumb.gif

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)