2003 Ss Value?

ss2haul

I have a 2003 Silverado SS that I purchased new. It has 17,992 miles and other than a drop in air filter it is 100% original and absolutely like new. I am considering selling it this fall at the Charlotte, NC Autofair. I am looking for some input on pricing and to see if anyone on the forum would be interested. I would really hate see to it go to someone who would not appreciate it and treat it like I have. Thanks for any suggestions you have.

Get some pics up someones alwalys looking for a low mileage SSS!

G/L with sale...

Yeah, that's a good idea. The Autofair is in August. I was thinking the fall show was later in the year, so I don't have the time I thought I had.

I have a 2003 Silverado SS that I purchased new. It has 17,992 miles and other than a drop in air filter it is 100% original and absolutely like new. I am considering selling it this fall at the Charlotte, NC Autofair. I am looking for some input on pricing and to see if anyone on the forum would be interested. I would really hate see to it go to someone who would not appreciate it and treat it like I have. Thanks for any suggestions you have.

i am interested in trading a super clean 05 denali crew cab for an ss or selleing mine and buying one, send me some info on this one. Thanks

i am interested in trading a super clean 05 denali crew cab for an ss or selleing mine and buying one, send me some info on this one. Thanks

Got it new with 27 miles. Garaged since day one. All SS options except auto climate control and XM(yeah no hideous antenna on top). I have a GM bed mat, but have only used the bed a handful of times. I'm just obsessed with maintenance and care of this truck, and frankly the only reason I may sell it is to get something I may actually use. Like I said, would love to see it go to someone who will keep it nice. Just let me know if you want anymore info. I will try to get some pics up soon, but I don't think they will do it justice. It really is like new in/out. Thanks for the interest.

Finally got some pics, but I'm having trouble getting them to upload. Suggestions?? Also NADA $21,325 clean retail. KBB $20,500 private party. What do you guys think? I should be at Charlotte Speedway with the SS August 27-28 if anyone is interested.

Best way I have found is to use photo bucket. All you have to do is sign up for free upload them onto their website and then copy the link below the picture on here and you should be good to go. There are three link options I believe so pick the one that seems the most according. I wish your truck wasn't so far away from Missouri Ive been looking for another blue ss since I sold mine back in 08 for a duramax diesel. If I sell my truck before you take it to your car show ill be in touch cause I miss that truck a lot. Does it have the chrome rims?

Best way I have found is to use photo bucket. All you have to do is sign up for free upload them onto their website and then copy the link below the picture on here and you should be good to go. There are three link options I believe so pick the one that seems the most according. I wish your truck wasn't so far away from Missouri Ive been looking for another blue ss since I sold mine back in 08 for a duramax diesel. If I sell my truck before you take it to your car show ill be in touch cause I miss that truck a lot. Does it have the chrome rims?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give that a try. It does not have chrome wheels. I can't really remember if they were available in 03' or not. I've got the original window sticker, rare press kit w/ literature and cd-rom when they were first released. Just let me know if you want more info. Thanks again.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give that a try. It does not have chrome wheels. I can't really remember if they were available in 03' or not. I've got the original window sticker, rare press kit w/ literature and cd-rom when they were first released. Just let me know if you want more info. Thanks again.

No Chrome rims were only offered on the 05 and up ss's.

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

No Chrome rims were only offered on the 05 and up ss's.

They were definately available on 04's. I looked at a red one in the showroom before I bought my 03' . I thought paying $1100 extra for the same wheels except with chrome was a ripoff at the time. But they look damn good.