My New Dyno Numbers

Wizard

i was pretty dam close wasnt i ?

congrats man , should be knocking on 11's now .

get those 60's in and i bet youll notice a nice gain throughout the powerband .then worry about fuel supply.

we didn't even get to do any tuning. Once we realized the injectors were maxed out it was a waste. so, now I need to get those 60's and fine tune it.

Recomendations on injectors? Multec?

60 lber's siemen deka ,

depending on what injectors you have now you nay need new pigtails as well . these injectors are great and have proven to work awesome and tune pretty easily.

what are you doing for fuel pump ? how was pressure through the pull?

60 lber's siemen deka ,

depending on what injectors you have now you nay need new pigtails as well . these injectors are great and have proven to work awesome and tune pretty easily.

what are you doing for fuel pump ? how was pressure through the pull?

I have the inline fuel pump from Procharger. Pressure leveled off at 5000 rpm because of the max on the injectors.

Any suggestions on where to buy? Price?

we didn't even get to do any tuning. Once we realized the injectors were maxed out it was a waste. so, now I need to get those 60's and fine tune it.

Recomendations on injectors? Multec?

I just got a set of 60# @43psi injectors(ev14's) from injection connection. Pretty easy guys to deal with. They gave me the numbers for efi live to just punch into the program and run the injectors. They ended up being 69.##something @58psi on a return system(I would have to look again to check exact fuel rate). Good price and great customer service. Just a suggestion. I wanted to get a set from someone on here, but they never answered me and I got impatientrolleyes.gif .

I talked them into throwing in the wiring harness plugs with the injectors too!

Good luck.

-edit-

They were really easy to install. Just like the stockers, except for the ev14's are a little taller. I just put two flat washers between the fuel rail and the manifold to make sure the rails weren't sitting to far down on the injector. Even used the same stock fuel rail bolts.

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

So dyno was too short for awd run, so pulled front driveshaft!

426hp

469tq

At the wheel numbers!

42# injectors maxed out. 99% at 5000 rpm. Guess I'll get the 60# 's! Pretty happy!

My numbers were not that good . I had 348.8 max power and torque was 426 on my 5.3 with the magna charger.

this was at the rear wheels and on a rainy day. He said on a clear day I could have got a higher number. At the crankshaft thats around 418 (lowest number) could be higher. Stock pulley prob 5 to 7 pds boost. I believe its 3.4 pulley

Edited by 1quicktruck (see edit history)