Need Some Audio Set Up Help!

Alright I recently totaled my regular silverado thanks to a drunk driver driving the wrong way down the interstate hitting me head on and now I have an SS. I managed to get some of my audio stuff out of my old truck and I wanna put it in the SS. I have a Pioneer AVH4100DVD radio a rockford fosgate t400-2 amp and currently have a rockford P2 sub its not the shallow firing one its the bigger one and its just in your normal slant front inclosure and I just had it sitting on my back seat but I want to get an enclosure for under the back seat but Im somewhat leaning towards an enclosure that just goes under one side because I like having the storage under the seat. Im not not sure what sub to get? I have a 12 now and it used to sound good but it has 3 small cracks in the resin and I think thats making it sound like crap so I want to get a new one to go under my seat. I want it to thump pretty good and I wasnt sure if the shallow firing 12s will thump like a normal 12? And any reccomendations as far as brand?