Trade New 22" U2-55 Wheels For Stock Ss Wheels....

rpcase

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Local guy offered to buy them so I think im gunna go that route....no offense to you, its just easier to sell them local. Either way I need to find new wheels ASAPbanghead.gif If anyone has any they are looking to get rid of.....

• 2 weeks later...

Wheels are still in my posession....what do the denali wheels look like? you are close enough that I could drive and take a look.

I live right in Scarborough, Me. Yes you could drive here to look at them pretty easy. Plus if you wanted to trade we could swap them out right at my house..

Bill

2010-Denali.jpg?1284920886

• 1 month later...

Hello I am new to the forum. I just bought an 05 sss and if you still have the 22 inch u2 55s I will trade you. The tires are brand new and the wheels are silver. The truck is in perfect condition with only 40k on the ticker. If your interested I can pull off and ship asap. Pm me or email me at [email protected]. thanks in advance. Randy

wheels are sold....sorry

That's fine ~ did you go with the Denali wheels in ME or do you still need 20's?

I have the Chrome 20's off my 06 ISS if you're still shopping.....

Located in CT - could arrange delivery or meet up.

IMG_7404.jpg