6.0L And 4L80E Also Ly6 Intake And Vvt Parts.

hndaklr

I have a 6.0l and 4l80e out of an 04 2500 HD that I bought to put in my square body. I decided to go a different route. The engine is complete with harness and ECM. It has 46k miles on it. It has all accessories except the a/c compressor. Asking $2500

I also have an LY6 intake (complete) I was planning to use after I swapped the heads and the VVT parts from the same engine. They were pull offs from a crate engine and have seen no miles. Asking $300 for the intake and $150 for the VVT parts.

I have a 6.0l and 4l80e out of an 04 2500 HD that I bought to put in my square body. I decided to go a different route. The engine is complete with harness and ECM. It has 46k miles on it. It has all accessories except the a/c compressor. Asking $2500

I also have an LY6 intake (complete) I was planning to use after I swapped the heads and the VVT parts from the same engine. They were pull offs from a crate engine and have seen no miles. Asking $300 for the intake and $150 for the VVT parts.

I decided not to sell my engine, but I just picked up a 6L80e for my project. So if anyone is interested in the 4L80e, it is for sale and I'll consider any reasonable offer. So hit me with an offer and we'll see where were at.

I decided not to sell my engine, but I just picked up a 6L80e for my project. So if anyone is interested in the 4L80e, it is for sale and I'll consider any reasonable offer. So hit me with an offer and we'll see where were at.

Don't know if anyone is even looking in this thread anymore, but I just picked up the l92 that went to 6l80e I just bought and I need this other engine and trans out of my way. The 6.0 and 4l80e are both back up for sale. First $1500 takes both!

Edited by hndaklr (see edit history)

Don't know if anyone is even looking in this thread anymore, but I just picked up the l92 that went to 6l80e I just bought and I need this other engine and trans out of my way. The 6.0 and 4l80e are both back up for sale. First $1500 takes both!

Engine and trans SOLD! Still have intake and VVT parts.