Polished Brake Calipers

2bfast

DAAAAAAMMMMMMMM! Those look great and thanks for the info on how to do them but I have just one question. How long did each caliper take?

I did it during the winter months as I dont drive the truck during the winter or any weather for that matter. So I just did it here and there when I had free time. I couldnt tell ya how long it would take if you sat down from start to finish. The hardest part is taking off all the high spots from the factory cast. Once you get those down you can start the wet sand process and its all down hill from there.

That winter I also did a few other things:

a/c accumulator and lines, fuel crossover line. This is an OLD picture as I didnt even have my headers on yet. Its the only good pic of have of this.

leftmotor.jpg

Also did my driveshaft during the 1st converter swap.

DSC02169.jpg

DSC02168.jpg

DSC02170.jpg

that loooooooks amazing. great job man. Did you have to take all the parts off to get this done? the reason I ask is wouldn't you have to get get the ac recharged?

Thanks. I did everything on the truck. And you are correct, if I was to remove everything I would have to have the system evacuated and recharged.

Here is a site I get all my supplies for PC and buffing from.

http://www.caswellplating.com/buffs/index.html

They have a forum that is amazing with everything from auto paint, buffing, powdercoating, chrome plating, and anodizing.

They also have free booklets and video tutorials that can guide you on alot of finishing.