My First Build!

duhking14

ok so this is my first project i got a 2001 silverado nd i need help from all you pros :) lol i just bought the front ss bumper and flat rear roll pan for the back its at the shop as we speak dbanana.gif im blacking it all out but i need to know where to get a black grill the whole thing ive looked around but all i see is inserts i want the whole thing new i want fog lights for the bottom those i haven found so i was thinking somebody on here new where to get them im trying to get them like turbocoops fog lights but hes not on much and anything else ou guys can tell me i might need thanks!

ok so this is my first project i got a 2001 silverado nd i need help from all you pros :) lol i just bought the front ss bumper and flat rear roll pan for the back its at the shop as we speak dbanana.gif im blacking it all out but i need to know where to get a black grill the whole thing ive looked around but all i see is inserts i want the whole thing new i want fog lights for the bottom those i haven found so i was thinking somebody on here new where to get them im trying to get them like turbocoops fog lights but hes not on much and anything else ou guys can tell me i might need thanks!

I did fog lights as well. There easy. Mine are 05 fogs and I wired them up so that they are on another switch.

As far as the grille are you changing the whole front end?? Try ebay or craigslist.

I did fog lights as well. There easy. Mine are 05 fogs and I wired them up so that they are on another switch.

As far as the grille are you changing the whole front end?? Try ebay or craigslist.

i got the bumper cover from street scene so i donno what size of fog lights to get i donno if the size is the same as the stock ss bumper, i just found the grille the other day ill get it as soon as i pay off the paint job i can wire them up to do that well im gonna have to cuz i wanna be able to control them separate from the regular headlights i just need to know the size of fog light or where to get them

will the grill work with the 2001, because if you look around the head lights on the front fender its more rounded. i thought if you wanted to build the clone had to be a 2003 at the earliest. i have been wanting to do the same thing. just hard to find a 2003 short bed reg cab. with a v8 and not 4x4

will the grill work with the 2001, because if you look around the head lights on the front fender its more rounded. i thought if you wanted to build the clone had to be a 2003 at the earliest. i have been wanting to do the same thing. just hard to find a 2003 short bed reg cab. with a v8 and not 4x4

yeah they are more round but street scene makes a bumper cover for it ill post pics up as soon as its out of the paint shop i wanna make it like the ss not an exact clone but to a point you know later on im gonna look into getting a real one as soon as i finish my schooling in about a month and a half but for now this shall do the truck is paid off so might as well put some money into it lol