Kenne Bell Supercharger

J_kuhn82

Bolt on over 100 hp!!! I am selling the supercharger complete with the 44lb injectors it came with and the complete step by step instructions. Me and another guy installed this kit ourselves over a weekend by using these instructions and it is cut and dry on our trucks. There is no intercooler required for this blower! It has the oil in the front of the supercharger, this means no tapping into your oil! The air is cooler than that of a roots style which means more usable boost! I bought this kit brand new and I put less than 4000 miles on it. I have to have $2500 firm for this and it is located in the Dallas, Tx area. I will ship at your expense.

Thanks for looking Can call or Text any questions to Jordan 501-658-7895

With the upgraded pulley it was putting out 7.5psi boost! I also have the 4lb pulley it came with new. it says on the instructions it is the TS9000 and it fits 2001 and up 5.3L and 6.0L

Thanks

You can also read some more about it here: http://www.kennebell...-60/gm48-60.htm

post-20017-128131908933_thumb.jpg

post-20017-128131910278_thumb.jpg

post-20017-128131911544_thumb.jpg

Edited by KenneBellSilveradoSS (see edit history)

man i really really want this!!! However the weather has been hot and the money tree is dying!!!! G/L on the sale

Lol. I know what you mean about the money tree. It makes me sick putting this up for sale. I hope it goes to someone who can apreciate it. It's a pretty rare find. Thanks for the luck.