Sema 2010

Just want to get a thread up see who is coming out for it. Depending on who or how many I might have some SS' folks over for a bbq Like I did a couple years ago. Last year I had to work the entire week so there was really no time to hang out with anyone.

• 1 month later...

ill be off that week but thats the week the SS is coming down from synergy.

I was supposed to be at the show with K and n with it , maybe next year. be sure to get tons of pics guys . not just cars we want gasoline alley material !!

hot damn! i know melissa and i are down. won't make it to sema, but we are down to eat, and im always good to drink.

once you get a list of people, lets get a food/drink list together...let us know frank

• 2 weeks later...

Latest update. More than likely going to have the typhoon I am working on buttoned up and be working on a couple other little toys but looks like I will be going with some of my friends that are GM rep's this year.

At this point I am thinking we do a bbq the weekend following?

What works for everyone? Let me know. Either by PM or drop me an email [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...