All Droned Up

Chip

I just got a flowmaster 40 series muffler in stalled on my 03 awd Sss. I love the sound on the outside but the inside is a little two much, will a 22 inch magnaflow dual in dual out muffler give me that deep sound outside and no drone inside???????

i got flowmaster delta flow 40 series on mine and have no drone at all.

Mine is not real bad but i want it to be a little less quite i gonna get a magnaflow if i know foe sure ot will be less interior growl (wife hates it) ( ,its not loud enuff to drown her out)!

I had a magnaflow in mine and loved the outside sound but just effen hated the drone. I switched out to a full Corsa cat back kit I got on e-bay new dirt cheap. Love the fact I have no more drone but the tone is not what I was hoping for. I really loved the way the magnaflow sounded. This exhaust has crackle tone to it vs a deep tone. Good luck. I have read that if you stay away from the y pipe end were it dumps into the exhaust tip it should cure some of the drone.

I had a magnaflow in mine and loved the outside sound but just effen hated the drone. I switched out to a full Corsa cat back kit I got on e-bay new dirt cheap. Love the fact I have no more drone but the tone is not what I was hoping for. I really loved the way the magnaflow sounded. This exhaust has crackle tone to it vs a deep tone. Good luck. I have read that if you stay away from the y pipe end were it dumps into the exhaust tip it should cure some of the drone.

I would love a full corsa touring cat back but cant find one for dirt cheap. I will try the magnaflow and see whats up with it and if that dont work going corsa cat back and calling it good!!!!!!

go with the 22" magnaflow tru x thats what i got after my drone was to bad, its an awesome muffler, quite at first but will get abit louder once you drive it abit

cool ill try it and see i just want to kill the drone inside

thanx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...