Im Trying To Deside On Taillights

so one of my tails got broke..and i didnt really like them anyways so im tryin to deside on a new set...and im torn..do i get a set of stock tinted ones ..which always look good...or a set of leds...and then do i go with smoked black...or the smoked red ones?? like this

http://www.xtralights.com/03-06chevysilveradogmcsierraledtaillights-redclearpair.aspx

normal i would go black..but being the truck is red..im wondering if it would look good to have the red .. thoughs?

I would go with stock lights tinted, I also think they look best on red.

example: if your bed lights were aftermarket LED's, I would keep only to looking at LED tailights so theres no mismatch of having LED's and halogens on the rear of the truck.

ahh see those are the ones i was talkin about..i think they look good on a red truck..this one is really a hard desion...

03mass...how about u just buy my truck like you want and il put whatever tails you want in it..lol

ahh see those are the ones i was talkin about..i think they look good on a red truck..this one is really a hard desion...

03mass...how about u just buy my truck like you want and il put whatever tails you want in it..lol

ninja face..........Id take the truck with either set of tailights, both look great on the red trucks.

ninja face..........Id take the truck with either set of tailights, both look great on the red trucks.

well..as much as i like LEDs..i couldnt find anyones that i liked with out spending the big $$$ for recons..soo i went with some tinted stocks with a tinted 3rd breaklight..cant go wrong with that..cant wait to see how it looks