Deployment......

packjh

Gotta to on my 3rd trip to afganistan, i wish they would send me to somewhere new im tired of the place im going. Its a VERY short one and ill be home in nov, I hope. I will try to check out the site as much as i can even tho i feel like a stranger on here anymore. Yall be safe....

BTW still have the vortech kit for sale.... VERY VERY low price if anybody wants to pick it up...

:flag::flag:

Gotta to on my 3rd trip to afganistan, i wish they would send me to somewhere new im tired of the place im going. Its a VERY short one and ill be home in nov, I hope. I will try to check out the site as much as i can even tho i feel like a stranger on here anymore. Yall be safe....

BTW still have the vortech kit for sale.... VERY VERY low price if anybody wants to pick it up...

Be safe man, and say hello to my bro's in the Eighty Deuce!! :flag:

post-4948-128214993301_thumb.jpg

Edited by ss2haul (see edit history)

do a volunteer recruiting packet they will pull you from deployment to go to school. time to take a knee brother.

be safe and stay intouch

iamwithstupid.gifWhat he said. Just got back from my second in a row. Time for a break. Between schools and deployments, I think I've seen my wife for no more than 2 months straight since we have been married. Filling out the paperwork now for recruiting.

Good luck brother

thanx everybody, and i cant do a recruiting thing cause im not active duty, im guard now.... I have a job waiting on me here thats pretty awesome plus i need the extra dough. I should be able to use the site in afgan if i get any pics ill be sure to post them.