Clones

1BAD2K

Anyone do the cladding on the side?? Theres a small section where its super hard to build a peice where it would have been the extended cab. Ours is in the works, but other than that its pretty much done. Im trying to talk my dad into buying me that supercharger :)

1776na.jpg

ot2rmg.jpg

15wml1e.jpg

Edited by SS_Chick (see edit history)

WellI have decided, if I can find the perfect truck I am going to trade my SS and build a clone. I want a 06-07 reg cab short bed z71 with all the otions and low miles. It will have to be silver, red or black. I've been looking for a week and only found 2 vehicles that meet the criteria and both were over 1000 miles from me.

WellI have decided, if I can find the perfect truck I am going to trade my SS and build a clone. I want a 06-07 reg cab short bed z71 with all the otions and low miles. It will have to be silver, red or black. I've been looking for a week and only found 2 vehicles that meet the criteria and both were over 1000 miles from me.

you should keep ur cladding lmao its a pain in the ass to find it all and r u making the z71 into a allwheel drive cuase that would b a beastdriving.gif

you should keep ur cladding lmao its a pain in the ass to find it all and r u making the z71 into a allwheel drive cuase that would b a beastdriving.gif

yeah ill do the nvg149 awd transfer case :takealook: I think I am gonna just get all the cladding from the ebay store bc they have it all. I went this week and picked up a used oem front bumper. Ill keep the seats and console out of my truck along with the rear axel too lol. Im gonna find more stuff too like the side mirrors lol. If I get a silver birch truck again (which I want) ill swap my grille and tailgate out for the truck I get :fingersx:

yeah ill do the nvg149 awd transfer case :takealook: I think I am gonna just get all the cladding from the ebay store bc they have it all. I went this week and picked up a used oem front bumper. Ill keep the seats and console out of my truck along with the rear axel too lol. Im gonna find more stuff too like the side mirrors lol. If I get a silver birch truck again (which I want) ill swap my grille and tailgate out for the truck I get :fingersx:

How much is cladding going for on ebay

Anyone do the cladding on the side?? Theres a small section where its super hard to build a peice where it would have been the extended cab. Ours is in the works, but other than that its pretty much done. Im trying to talk my dad into buying me that supercharger smile.gif

1776na.jpg

ot2rmg.jpg

15wml1e.jpg

to answer your cladding question yes it can be done and i think there is a HOW TO on here..

Anyone do the cladding on the side?? Theres a small section where its super hard to build a peice where it would have been the extended cab. Ours is in the works, but other than that its pretty much done. Im trying to talk my dad into buying me that supercharger smile.gif

1776na.jpg

ot2rmg.jpg

15wml1e.jpg

i have the a cut up front bed cladding to extend ur cab piece if u wana buy it off me

• 1 month later...