Clones

1BAD2K

Lets see some nice clone. I am VERY seriously considering getting rid of my boat like ss and building a regular cab clone wth all the parts i have waiting to be installed on the ss. Hopefully we can see some tat havent already been posted on this site. Thanks guys.

post-8854-128232010495_thumb.jpg

post-8854-128232012466_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

Thanks Vidal, I hadnt seen the first one. That makes me wanna do a red one. I dont know what theyve got goin on with that nnbs HD cowl and hood though lol. must be photoshopped on there. Cool pic none the less.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

ChevyMan, your truck is looking great, do you plan on doing the cladding as well?

Thanks, I doubt it. I have the Street Scene cover, and I dont think the cladding looks well with that cover, b/c it is not as wide as the SSS cover. I'm going to be doing a 2/4 soon. And the front end I mentioned.

Thanks Vidal, I hadnt seen the first one. That makes me wanna do a red one. I dont know what theyve got goin on with that nnbs HD cowl and hood though lol. must be photoshopped on there. Cool pic none the less.

actually it's not photoshopped they guy had it grafted on

i love the truck @ 1:25-2:00

Edited by ridin2slow (see edit history)