Kc, Mo Mini-Sort-Of Gtg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i should be back wed night, im up for whatever time works for everyone else....u all let me know..i can get everything if you all just wanna chip in some money thats cool , or bring your own stuff. im easy. need to get a headcount on who is all coming.

1. mike

2.shaun

3. gary

i should be back wed night, im up for whatever time works for everyone else....u all let me know..i can get everything if you all just wanna chip in some money thats cool , or bring your own stuff. im easy. need to get a headcount on who is all coming.

1. mike

2.shaun

3. gary

I'll be there. seeya.gif I don't mind pitching in some cash or bringing something.

so we have established that mike likes bacon!ughdance.gif ill be throwing down for food and what not. whats everyone like to drink? ill make a stop before i get there so my cooler is full upon arrival pepsicheer.gif hey mike ill probably drive to Manhattan and follow you to shauns. what time you wanting to hit the road?

Son of a B :banghead: I would have definitely been up for making a run down for this but that is the day I start night classes.

you just cause trouble with the cops anyway...but Mike does like bacon....

being at school on the first day is sooo uncool anyway :jester:

this sounds like it would be a blast! i don't think i can make it though. my wife works evenings and i have a 5 month old to take care of. i will see what i can do, but it does not look good. would love to meet everyone. i am going to kcir this friday with my tbss if anyone is down?

i gotta work this friday, next friday, however....i want to take both SS' down there

i have been really wanting to go all summer since nats. i have to go and i will be more than happy to go again on another friday. just let me know when. sorry for starting a new topic

Not sure how Shaun feels about us bringing kids and stuff, but my family may be coming to KC to get some shopping done, ie. stopping by Shauns as well. I have a 5 month old also. Maybe mine and yours can get together and drool and shit themselves. Be like old times for Shaun and Brian.