Kc, Mo Mini-Sort-Of Gtg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were at KCIR last friday I saw your TBSS.

yes sir. i saw your truck when i was going back to mine. i ran like shit! i should be 13.0. oh well!

well we are having the bach party tonight. really wish i could meet you guys. maybe some other time! drink one for me cheers.gif

i was hopint to attend but i got the call to go back to work this morning. i gotta be in kansas city tommorrow too so thats really a bummer lol. i gotta take a weld test in KC at 11am then be in thomas hill by 5 to go to work haha long day especially concidering its three and a half hours to KC. ill catch all of you next time id love to meet all of you.

From what you've said I assume your A Boilermaker. I am as well.

Also sorry I wasn't able to make it the other night. didn't end up getting home from work until pretty late.

Edited by Vaquero (see edit history)

yes sir. i saw your truck when i was going back to mine. i ran like shit! i should be 13.0. oh well!

well we are having the bach party tonight. really wish i could meet you guys. maybe some other time! drink one for me cheers.gif

lol I felt like everyone was lookin at me when I pulled in. all those lightnings that were there that night.

lol I felt like everyone was lookin at me when I pulled in. all those lightnings that were there that night.

i know what you mean. i had two guys in my truck that both have mustangs and they were laughing at how much they were hatin on us.