Kc, Mo Mini-Sort-Of Gtg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how Shaun feels about us bringing kids and stuff, but my family may be coming to KC to get some shopping done, ie. stopping by Shauns as well. I have a 5 month old also. Maybe mine and yours can get together and drool and shit themselves. Be like old times for Shaun and Brian.

I hear that. I was talking with the wife about it last night, and I forgot I have my buddies semi bach party that night. If it doesn't happen and you guys don't mind me bringing my kid I will be there!

Edited by BIGLURCH (see edit history)

Somehow I think Shaun will come thru with that Brian. Btw, SS is lookin TITS. You better figure out some more go-fast stuff. Shaun makin it sound like he bought a rocket to strap to big red. Wish u and ur truck could make this. But there's always nationals which is comin together well it looks like.

Somehow I think Shaun will come thru with that Brian. Btw, SS is lookin TITS. You better figure out some more go-fast stuff. Shaun makin it sound like he bought a rocket to strap to big red. Wish u and ur truck could make this. But there's always nationals which is comin together well it looks like.

Thanks Mike. And yes he is gathering some good parts I talked to him on the phone today about that...... but im still not worried ninja.gif

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)