Kc, Mo Mini-Sort-Of Gtg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that. I was talking with the wife about it last night, and I forgot I have my buddies semi bach party that night. If it doesn't happen and you guys don't mind me bringing my kid I will be there!

If you were at KCIR last friday I saw your TBSS.

I've got the bacon wrapped ribeye bites, bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos and guac dip ready to go. Is there anything else you need Shaun, besides more bacon? and besides beer and crown? and more money after all the coin you blew through this past week?

anything other than brats is good for me. ill bring some drinks and throw down for the food shaun. just to let everyone know. its hard to clean your truck outside when it keeps sprinkling off and onbanghead.gif . but she'll be clean come tomorrow!

So we have to clean our trucks now? WTF greddy.gif Mine will be pretty clean.

Lol, about to go wash mine.

So is the caravan stopping somewhere in KC on the KS side or could someone pm me an address? I'll just bring some cash for those who bring stuff.

So we have to clean our trucks now? WTF greddy.gif Mine will be pretty clean.

haha. well i haven't had a chance to really clean mine since i got home. so a complete detail was in order. still need to put some more time into her, just keeping her presentable right now.

i was hopint to attend but i got the call to go back to work this morning. i gotta be in kansas city tommorrow too so thats really a bummer lol. i gotta take a weld test in KC at 11am then be in thomas hill by 5 to go to work haha long day especially concidering its three and a half hours to KC. ill catch all of you next time id love to meet all of you.

Anyone wanna meet Gary and I pm me a cell number. I'll check frequently on the way. We're gonna stop at cabellas and gun shop before shauns. Plan shauns around 2 ish. For those that can't make it we'll catch u again soon and drink in your honor while there. Shaun, probably count me in to stay the night.