Been On Here For A While But Finally Got My Real Ss

Ruben525

I been around for awhile but with my rcsb clone but as you all know I recked it about 4 months ago. I was thinking about building another clone but I decited to just go ahead and get myself a real SS. So I finally found one in LA (thanks to a few members on here who sent me the link. jgpclone and OneSlickSilvy) taked to the guy over the phone for about a week and came up with a deal. I love the SS everytime I drive it I love it more and more.peelout.gif Well here Are A few Pics.

post-11481-12825216553_thumb.jpg

post-11481-128252166946_thumb.jpg

post-11481-128252168234_thumb.jpg

I would like to have those wheels, PLEASE biggrin.gif!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I have a set of gray SS stocks if you wanna come to Cali

Sweet! Glad to see you got just what you were looking for.

Yea just what I was looking for

looks awesome drool.gif i was thinking about selling my rcsb and maybe buying one toodunno.gif

If I was you I would keep it I miss mine if I had the money I would rebuild it. You should keep it and get a real SS that would be sick!!!

Wow looks like super nice truck, when I was down there a couple weeks ago I only saw like one SS driving lol thought I would see a few more. Guess Alaska has like the most or something, I pass at least 1 or 2 a day. pepsicheer.gif

Wow looks like super nice truck, when I was down there a couple weeks ago I only saw like one SS driving lol thought I would see a few more. Guess Alaska has like the most or something, I pass at least 1 or 2 a day. pepsicheer.gif

Damn from Alaska to Cali what were you doing out here?