Bmw Kill

kwaves11

pulled up to a red light this weekend and some guy in a 5 series starts to roll so i nailed it and took him by a truck and a half. we kept going red light to red light and nothing changed. i was a little disappointed with the 5 but hey a kill is a kill

Do you know what body style it was?

If it was the 04-current body style

I would assume it was a 528 they are only 230hp and they should be an easy kill

A 535 would be a little more difficult at 300 Hp

A 550 at 360hp would beat one of our trucks fairly easily

And an M5, that's an entirely different story, they have twice the power to weight ratio compared to our trucks stock

Now if it was the 97-03 body style then i could have been a 540 they were kinda week, but still the M5 of that body style would work you

Sorry I am a little bit of a BMW Nut

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

I am basing my answer on the BMW being a recent model (04+). I think it was a 2.8 or 3.5 litre engine unless the person could not drive (any bigger engine and you would have been staring at its taillights). The 3 series "335" takes our trucks stock. If you add weight to the 3.5 engine (5 series) then its about even. Add your tune and a possibly bad driver in the bmw and your answer is what happened. My friend always says he will "super smoke" me in his 528 wagon blahblah.gifcrackup.gif

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)