Vid: Holy...! Wow.

misterp

http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/video%3A-i-675-crash-caught-on-tape

Quick summary, driver of car is alive; nobody else involved in crash (a miracle) and is all caught on police cruiser camera. You gotta see the rest - WOW. :noway:

At first I thought this was a suicide caught on video, because the driver never hit the brakes; but witnesses say that he was cutting lanes at tripple-digit speeds leading up to the crash so apparently he lost control.

Mr. P. :)

I just got my Firebird tuned and running, I was just test driving it and that dam gaurdrail and bridge jumped out in front of me :jester:

There was a news report that said the weren't sure if speed played a role :dunno: Um well I'm no rocket scientist but :takealook:

I just got my Firebird tuned and running, I was just test driving it and that dam gaurdrail and bridge jumped out in front of me :jester:

There was a news report that said the weren't sure if speed played a role :dunno: Um well I'm no rocket scientist but :takealook:

Shouldn't have used that Toyota gas pedal assembly on the Firebird.

WOW...lots of feathers everywhere biggrinjester.gif