30Hrs Of Driving And 6Hrs Of Flying In 4 Days!

smoothdime

So I've been on leave for awhile and get bored sometimes. My wife works for a company that builds crates and shipping skids for the aircraft industry. They have been trying to ship one of their Toyota tundras from the Wichita store to their corporate office in Seattle. Jokingly I said if they want I'll drive it up their for them. The VP runs the store my wife works at. So she told him what I said and now they want me to do it. They are paying for fuel, hotel and flight back from Seattle. Plus giving me $650.pepsicheer.gif So the plan is for me and the wife to drive to our parents Thursday after work to drop off our daughter, stay the night there and leave about 4 am Friday morning. We have friends at Hill AFB in Utah. So we are going to drive there Friday night and stay with them until Sunday morning. then head to Seattle Sunday night and stay with my wifes sister or in a hotel(still undecided). Then drop the truck off Monday morning when they open and catch a flight getting us back late Monday night in KC then driving back to Wichita. I was going to do the whole trip solo but the wife wants to go so her grandma is paying for her plane ticket.squintnoeswerdrun.gif Her G-ma is totally cool by the way. So all in all its going to be a long 4 day weekend but should be a blast. Being that my current job is a truck driver in the USAF this is right up my alley. you guys think this sounds like a fair deal?ughdance.gif later gary