E-Fans

canton

my truck is running way too hot with this weather and im trying to put in some cooling parts to it but first where can i buy some cheap and helpful electric fans? and aslso what else could i do to it??

thanks

Looking at efans/radiator for an engine swap and radiator manufacturer, who sells efans, talked me out of them. Not cooling under 35 mph may be a fan clutch issue but according to radiator manufacturer, factory setup is more efficient than most all electric fans.

According to the person I spoke with, mark fan blade and spin with finger...if the fan spins more than 1 revolution (360 degrees), clutch may be bad or going. Replace with GM clutch....hope this helps.

I am not a mechanic by trade...hopefully someone more knowledgable with this issue can offer some "first hand" advice!

my truck is running way too hot with this weather and im trying to put in some cooling parts to it but first where can i buy some cheap and helpful electric fans? and aslso what else could i do to it??

thanks

i got one oem 05 06 silverado cooling fan, 220+shipping im in south ca.