Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2010 - 5Th Annual

It sounds REALLY nice going down the track if I must say!!!!peelout.gif

Amen to that, i remember last years sound clips and his truck can move. If anyone could grab some clips of his run if Smithl3 does not mind that would be awesome.

Billy Boat needs to update their site and add the 6.0 sound clip, the 5.3 does not do it justice.

Shuan- HTC Droid? Did you get a new phone already??

Yup ... the first day I was eligable. I do the one year plan, so after 10 months I can get a new phone ... This one is half the weight with a 1GHz processor ... and no sliding keyboard ...

Great phone ... except that I blow through the battery life pretty quit.

So 2morrow is the big day. It sucks that I'm waiting for rain here. Wanted to buff an detail the truck a lil. Maybe it will be nice by the end of the day today. fingersx.gif But still looking forward to it non the less. If anything happens lemme know!

So 2morrow is the big day. It sucks that I'm waiting for rain here. Wanted to buff an detail the truck a lil. Maybe it will be nice by the end of the day today. fingersx.gif But still looking forward to it non the less. If anything happens lemme know!

It's official ... I WILL NOT BE CLEANING MY TRUCK ... LOL ... I have truly just run out of time in my life. I will hopefully spray off the leaves ... :thumbs:

Road spray will be color of the day ...

I had my SS detail here at my house Wed. and its been in the garage since' lol.

Last min I will be comming with another ss ..see all u guys there

Are you going across the Mass Pike? There are some of us meeting up at 7:00am, would love 4 you to join us.

Hey Rob ... Delay18 ... Hank said he got some silverware and stuff. How about a Spatchula and Tongs ... I know I threw out last years dollar store ones, so if you could, please bring a set.

Ok ... Post up what you all are bringing ... everyone else can just bring a couple extra things ... (We always have more then enough0

Hotdogs / Buns

Ketchup

Mustard - Spicy Brown

Relish - Sweet

Onions - chopped

OK, for the Mass guys going WEST across the Mass Pike (RT 90). I'm coming down RT 495 to Exit 22 (Mass Pike) This puys me on the Mass Pike at exit 11A. There is a rest area (CHARLTON SERVICE AREA) after Exit 10 and that is where some of us always meet at 7:00am. Then our next stop will be after Exit 3, the Blandford Service Area to meet Mervz & Josh. I'm guess at 8:15-8:30 time frame (I don't remember how long it take to get there and depends if we have late peeps at the 1st stop)

Charlton Service Area (7:00am)

JF-03-SS

Sick03ss

KJT13

jimmyg

Blandford Service Area (8:15am I hope)

Mervz

Josh

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)