Got Exhaust Finished Tuesday

firehawknwv

I forgot to post this but I got my exhaust fnished finally on Tuesday. I did 2.5in piping from the LTs back. Off the headers it goes into a Magnalfow X pipe just above the cross member. Now before the Xpipe i have to clamps which will be switched to band clamps cuz of a small leak on each. Those are so I can take loose the pipes so I can remove the tranny later on so wont have to cuz pipes and reweld. After the X-pipe it goes around the tunnel area by the driveshaft then into the 2 round Magnaflow mufflers which I had tacked together so they look nice. then out the side of the cab with 2 3in. Magnalfow tips. I will try to take pics tomorrow while Im at work and post them on here tomorrow night. It sounds really good I think so I will take another video. Next week Ill be installing my TBSS intake and TB w/ 44lb injectors along with my Tru cool tranny cooler and LS1 efans as well as getting this all tuned. Next will come a 160 stat which Ill order next week. Thats enought for now as Im selling my Firebird to get a LS1 car so Ill be playing with that also.

I forgot to post this but I got my exhaust fnished finally on Tuesday. I did 2.5in piping from the LTs back. Off the headers it goes into a Magnalfow X pipe just above the cross member. Now before the Xpipe i have to clamps which will be switched to band clamps cuz of a small leak on each. Those are so I can take loose the pipes so I can remove the tranny later on so wont have to cuz pipes and reweld. After the X-pipe it goes around the tunnel area by the driveshaft then into the 2 round Magnaflow mufflers which I had tacked together so they look nice. then out the side of the cab with 2 3in. Magnalfow tips. I will try to take pics tomorrow while Im at work and post them on here tomorrow night. It sounds really good I think so I will take another video. Next week Ill be installing my TBSS intake and TB w/ 44lb injectors along with my Tru cool tranny cooler and LS1 efans as well as getting this all tuned. Next will come a 160 stat which Ill order next week. Thats enought for now as Im selling my Firebird to get a LS1 car so Ill be playing with that also.

Sounds good. Can't wait for the video and pictures. Also keep us posted on the TBSS install and how it is afterwards. Im' thinking of adding the TBSS intake as well.