Question For Cali Guys

silverss05

How are you guys getting by with LT headers? Are you ignoring smog or are you using LT that bolt up and you just replace before smogging?

i'm running a set of TOG mids. it's kind of hard to ignore smog inspection due to needing it to renew your registration, unless you know someone who will over look the LT's. it's getting harder to find someone who will. last i heard it was a $10,000 fine.

good luck

u need to put ur stock manifold back on n extend the exhust frm n to ur y pipe n thats it

Im' sorry but the only thing out of that I understood was putting the stock manifolds back on. I guess what my real question is if something like the OBX headers would bolt right up? Right now I just have two flowmaster 40s coming out in front of the rear tire with stocK manifolds.

Bassani was my other choice. I just haven't heard any reviews from anyone who has them. TOG can't be found anymore so it seems.

I have the SS specific Bassani's on my truck. great fit and finish. I did notice more mid and upper end pull, but havent had it on the dyno to have it verified yet. Only thing that has been done was after the install Justin (Black Bear Performance) added some more timing.

I have the SS specific Bassani's on my truck. great fit and finish. I did notice more mid and upper end pull, but havent had it on the dyno to have it verified yet. Only thing that has been done was after the install Justin (Black Bear Performance) added some more timing.

ß

I read somewhere online they are discontinuing the SS Bassani header so if u ever want to get rid of yours let me know lol. I'm gonna do some calling around to see if anyone has any left in stock.

ß

I read somewhere online they are discontinuing the SS Bassani header so if u ever want to get rid of yours let me know lol. I'm gonna do some calling around to see if anyone has any left in stock.

Call them up and find out, they are in Anaheim