Puppies!

silverado_ss_04

this is one of those cases where i truly believe in "eye for an eye." ball gag that bitch, duct tape her mouth shut, tie her hands and legs together behind her back and toss he into a river (nile).

as some of you may know, i've rescued a few dogs from certain death...one including my boy charlie (pic below). i'm heartbroken by this video.

l_38ed5f026ba6b80123b7b947ac589f6e.jpg

my buddy and i on a ride

charlie.jpg

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is one of those cases where i truly believe in "eye for an eye." ball gag that bitch, duct tape her mouth shut, tie her hands and legs together behind her back and toss he into a river (nile).

as some of you may know, i've rescued a few dogs from certain death...one including my boy charlie (pic below). i'm heartbroken by this video.

Amen to "eye for an eye." She needs to be tossed in the middle of the atlantic or pacific. I still remember and like your idea of letting someone into space on and seeing how they die pay per view.

I just watched "The Cove" and I recommend animal/mammal enthusiasts to watch it. Its worse than this video but it has to be brought to attention.

The dolphin slaughter started today in Taiji, Japan through March.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cove_(film)

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

It's good to know this community is such an animal lover. I have always loved the eye for an eye theory and it's too bad we don't allow that here. I still haven't watched the link for the video. I assume it's just as bad as the soldier who threw the puppy off a cliff out in the desert and then he and his friends laughed about it. I sincerely hope she gets punished to the fullest extent of the law!

It's good to know this community is such an animal lover. I have always loved the eye for an eye theory and it's too bad we don't allow that here. I still haven't watched the link for the video. I assume it's just as bad as the soldier who threw the puppy off a cliff out in the desert and then he and his friends laughed about it. I sincerely hope she gets punished to the fullest extent of the law!

I haven't seen that video, but I think throwing a puppy off a cliff is just as bad.shakehead.gif

I haven't seen that video, but I think throwing a puppy off a cliff is just as bad.shakehead.gif

You don't even want to see it. I mean you could hear the puppy yelping as he tumbled down. Oh dear GOD I am getting all pi$$ed again. Karma is pretty awesome and I just happen to love how she comes when you least expect it.

Amen to "eye for an eye." ... I still remember and like your idea of letting someone into space on and seeing how they die pay per view....

:thumbs:

some people need to die in the worst way...and what better way than to be asphyxiated, hemorrhage bleeding, frozen, fried, imploded, exploded where no one can hear your screams. outer space is brutal!

this won't just be a death sentence, but will also be for science

DGIEPS, is that a beagle? Colors and snout have me thinking it is but the picture has me confused on the size of the dog...

Wody, glad to see you rescued charlie. I tried to save a pitbull here abandoned around 2am on a highway offramp. Ran as I tried to bait it with treats, Im guessing it was used for fighting confused.gif

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)