Ran A New Tundra

diggerdan11

So i was driving home today when i stopped at the light down the street from my house. I see a new tundra (5.7 Regular Cab, looked 2WD, loud exhaust) in the mirror coming up behind me in the lane to the right of me. He does not make a complete stop and the light turns green and he floors it, so i decided to do the same. By the time i hit the gas he is already at least a truck length in front of me. Pretty quickly i catch up next to Him ( GO AWD!) but then we run neck and neck for a while till finally i slowly passed him, then he had to hit the breaks because his lane was ending

Im Fairly happy with the results seeing is how his truck weights 400lbs less than mine and has 40 more hp stock for stock

haha nice kill... my co-worker has one and has been talking trash for months then finally we left work the other day at the same time and i raped him off the line, like you said go awd, then just walked away so you shouldnt have any problems killing them, especially from a dead stop and launch at the same time!!!

haha nice kill... my co-worker has one and has been talking trash for months then finally we left work the other day at the same time and i raped him off the line, like you said go awd, then just walked away so you shouldnt have any problems killing them, especially from a dead stop and launch at the same time!!!

Is 14.67 with all your current mods? Those trucks CAN run better than that bone stock. My buddy has a double cab that has ran a best of 14.22 with the rear cats removed after market mufflers and a TRD cold air spinning off the line. The regular cabs with the same mods will break 13s. Not taking away from your win just saying a lot of people judge those trucks poorly.