New Toys

jlosh20s

<br />ahh, you used a metal framing channel to raise it up a little, now I'm picking up what your putting down. I got my IXA-X407 installed yesterday, I was debating on putting sirius in the truck, but with BT audio I might just subscribe on my phone (Droid X)and play it that way? Pandora is nice too. Did you just Dynamat the floor? how about roof? Doors? back wall?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

yup its called uni srut and its made of 12ga galvanized steel good stuff and me personally im running hd radio,xm radio,pandora over bt with bb storm 2 and 32g ipod touch i never run out of tunes lol and as far as the sound deadening goes i did the floor the back wall all doors and waiting for some red suede before i do the roof which i really want done those 12's rattle the shit out of it!!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Q logic form kick panels. I have a set in my truck. Great qualtiy kickpanels. They really bring out the front sound qaulity. Are you going to install deadening material in the roof. I had to cover the whole roof of my truck. The roof metal is so thin it will make a hell of a noise when those 12's hit. LOL When I had the windows up I couldn't tell it, but I noticed when I would let the windows down I could hear something that just wasn't right. Sounded like some one was waving (popping) a thin sheet of metal. Took me a few weeks to figure out what was going on because it would only do it with certain songs. Then it hit me. Rolled the windows down, cranked up the music, got out and looked across the roof and it looked like waves of an ocean. Bingo. Took care off that really quick.

Love the Q logic form kick panels. I have a set in my truck. Great qualtiy kickpanels. They really bring out the front sound qaulity. Are you going to install deadening material in the roof. I had to cover the whole roof of my truck. The roof metal is so thin it will make a hell of a noise when those 12's hit. LOL When I had the windows up I couldn't tell it, but I noticed when I would let the windows down I could hear something that just wasn't right. Sounded like some one was waving (popping) a thin sheet of metal. Took me a few weeks to figure out what was going on because it would only do it with certain songs. Then it hit me. Rolled the windows down, cranked up the music, got out and looked across the roof and it looked like waves of an ocean. Bingo. Took care off that really quick.

Yes i had to i used fatmat mega mat on my roof its was rattling horribly these subs play extremely low at high levels and it sounded like complete ass cheeks outside the truck but inside you cant hear it over the bass lol

That You Tube video was sweet.. Do u have any final pics.. :pepsicheer:

Nope not yet kinda on the back burner for right now i still have a few panels i need to make to cover up wires and misc stuff i dont want seen and im installing a ton of red led's to light things up at night I just got my new motor dropped and have a few things to do on it before i get back to the system