Phoneclaim.Com

04CHASE

recently upgraded my t mobile phone to the samsung vibrant , bad as phone ( the one with avata loaded) anyway it is awesome . well had it about 2 weeks left it in my pocket and jumped on the banshee. ended up pulling the front wheels and felt it come out but couldnt find it for 3 hours after calling and calling . thought someone stole it but ended up it went about 250 feet past where i turned around because i was going so dam fast the phone still works but the screen is shattered and falling apart , well at least i have a phone .i filed a claim on good ol asurion phoneclaim.com and am told it is on backorder but will be ready in a day or two tops. this all happened last weekend . now a day or two ago im having issues with the phone turning off and just use in general . now go to call asurion too see wtf is up , there is no way to contact these people , the number they give you requires you enter a mobile # to get through the menu and if you dont your hung up on . so im out a phone , with no replacement date in site on a phone i purchased brand new less than month ago and have no idea when i will receive my new phone i pay insurance for $6 a month to realize i just got a refurb , not a new phone . ive dealt with this stupid insurance company before and they actually dropped me a few years back for so many claims . not to mention there is a 130+ deductable for getting this new used phone .

im pissed , anyone see that discovery channel building ? :ph34r:

wow Chase sry to hear brother I have AT&T and my iPhone auto updated to the new software and its slow as hell AT&T told me that I had to get a new iPhone and a new iTunes because it also runs off the new software needless to say I am pissed to I have over 35000 songs on there ect.... So I feel your pain brother

G/L with this issue

it just sucks you pay good money for a service and phone and they cant even get something to you in a timely manner or answer any questions to make there customers feel "assured " they are taken care of , pretty lame they would choose a name like asurion seems to me its ironic . i have just had a horrible experiences with this company ( probably around 4-5 claims total in 7 years @ t mobile) to me its seems like the piss on the customer.

I've had 9 (yes, nine) blackberry "tour"s in less than a year from Verizon. This phone has been the biggest pos ever. Trackball dies, audio shits the bed, freezes, key board malfunctions, etc.... Luckily all of them have been covered under manufacturers warranty, only had to go through asurion once. The first three i got were brand new since the phone was so new to the market at the time, then it was refurbished. Now i finally talked them into giving me another model and ended up with the "bold", so far so good. But only time will tell if it will survive :fingersx: Thank god for warranty and insurance, damn thing cost a pretty penny without a contract :idiot:

lol i think i have calmed down a bit but im still a bit angry.

learn to ride , well see big guy your the one who makes the excuse why they cant come out and ride in glamis , we will be there for turkey day this year so make your plans man .